The Oracle Database 12C: Administration workshop will teach about the Oracle database architecture. Students will discover how to effectively manage an Oracle Database instance, configure the Oracle Network Environment and perform database maintenance. The intended audience for this workshop is data ware house administrator, database administrators, database designer, support engineer and technical administrator.
Oracle Database 12C: Administration Workshop will teach about the Oracle Database architecture. Students will discover how to effectively manage an Oracle Database instance, configure the Oracle Network Environment and perform database maintenance. The students will learn these points by this workshop:
- Create and manage an Oracle Database Instance.
- Create and manage Storage Structures.
- Configure the Oracle Network Environment.
- Create and manage users. Monitor the database and manage performance.
- Learn basic information on backup and recovery techniques.
- Use the Oracle Support Workbench and My Oracle Support to update your Oracle Database software.
The objectives are this workshop are:
- Monitor the Database
- Manage Database Performance
- Implement Database Auditing Configure the Database Instance Such That Resources Are Appropriately Allocated Among Sessions and Tasks
- Schedule Jobs to Run Inside or Outside of the Database
- Configure Oracle Net Services
- Configure your Database For Backup and Recovery Operations
- Describe Oracle Database Architecture
- Manage the Oracle Database Instance
- Manage Oracle Database Storage structures
- Create and Administer User Accounts