This course will help students to understand complete principles of an effective business meeting/ communication. It will help for understanding the principles of successful meetings provides you with in-depth training on Business.
Principles of an effective business meeting course will help students to be efficient in business meetings/ communication. The main topics that will be covered in this course will be effective communication in business, the process of business communication, effective communication principles and Oral presentation.
The objectives of course are:
- To provide the students with a detailed knowledge of business communication and report writing enabling them to acquire practical and oral communication skills and use written Communication skilfully in different business situations.
- To understand and demonstrate writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing, and presentation.
- To understand the importance of specifying audience and purpose and to select appropriate communication choices.
- To understand and appropriately apply modes of expression, i.e., descriptive, expositive, narrative, scientific, and self-expressive, in written, visual, and oral communication.
- To participate effectively in groups with emphasis on listening, critical and reflective thinking, and responding.
Students will be able to do following after learning this course:
- Apply business communication strategies and principles to prepare effective communication for domestic and international business situations.
- Identify ethical, legal, cultural, and global issues affecting business communication
- Utilize analytical and problem solving skills appropriate to business communication.
- Participate in team activities that lead to the development of collaborative work skills
- Select appropriate organizational formats and channels used in developing and presenting business messages
- Compose and revise accurate business documents using computer technology.
- Communicate via electronic mail, Internet, and other technologies
- Deliver an effective oral business presentation.