After completing this course, you can go into several different areas (all over the World) of business, including consultancy, government organizations, research, and professional firms.
Potential roles include: Security Consultant, Information Security Analyst, Technology Analyst, Systems and Networks Security Engineer, IT Security and Governance Officer, Government Technology Officer, Infrastructure Analyst and Quality and Security Analyst and so on.
- To improve the Employment Skills in the Field of "Cyber Security"
- To Job Enable the Graduates of relevant fields
- To train with respect to Employment Interviews for Cyber Security Jobs
- Threat landscape and terminology
- Physical Data Security
- Cyber Security Threats and keeping up to date
- Authentication: access control, passwords, two-factor authentication
- Cyber Attacks
- Networking and communications: fundamentals, security challenges, standards
- Cryptography: symmetric and asymmetric cryptography, applications
- Network security: firewalls, virtual private networks, intrusion detection / prevention
Graduates or 7th/8th Semester Students in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer System Engineering, Telecommunication & Electrical Engineering.
- 4 Weeks
- 4PM – 6PM (with additional free Lab facilities up to 4 hours
Fee: Rs 12000