Over 85% of the web is hidden behind deep and dark web. The internet we see in the form of Google, MSN, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Yahoo etc. is less than 15%, rest is all hidden behind.
- This course will introduce you with the deep & dark web, also called Deepnet and Darknet.
- We will teach you how to reach the contents of the hidden web and utilize it for business or personal use.
- Guided & Extensive Practical and Labs.
- Deep & Dark Web
- Where is it?
- How to Access the forbidden site and web pages?
- Some Facebook techniques
- How to Hide your Identity?
- How to Hide your Location & Country?
- How to protect your data?
- Logon as Anonymous User & Anonymous Computer.
- Masking & Impersonating
- OS & Anonymity
- Introduction Operating Systems (OS) used for anonymity
- Prepare your Machine
- Ideally, use a fresh laptop. This isn't an option for most users, so instead do everything in your power to secure and isolate mission-critical information.
- Onion Networks & onion domains? Tor? Virtual Machine?
- An .onion address is the result of Onion networking -- low-latency communication designed to resist traffic analysis and surveillance. The use of Onion networking is not a perfect solution to maintain anonymity, but it does help disguise who is communicating with whom.
- How to create & destroy virtual Machines? Live boot from DVD or USB
- Details of Virtual Machines, how to Create, manage & configure.
- Public WiFi & WiFi in your surroundings.
- Accessing Public WiFi or WiFi in your surroundings.
- Use of Wireshark & Metasploit.
- Common portals and search engines
- The Hidden Wiki
Knowledge of Internet & Computers
- 4 Weeks
- 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM on Saturdays & Sundays
Fee: Rs 10,000