Cyber Security professionals have over two million Jobs available and number of vacancies is on the increase.
After completing this course, you can go into several different areas (all over the World) of business, including consultancy, government organizations, research, and professional firms.
Potential roles include: Security Consultant, Information Security Analyst, Technology Analyst, Systems and Networks Security Engineer, IT Security and Governance Officer, Government Technology Officer, Infrastructure Analyst and Quality and Security Analyst and so on.
- To improve the Employment Skills in the Field of "Cyber Security"
- To Job Enable the Graduates of relevant fields
- To train with respect to Employment Interviews for Cyber Security Jobs
- Threat landscape and terminology
- Physical Data Security
- Cyber Security Threats and keeping up to date
- Authentication: access control, passwords, two-factor authentication
- Cyber Attacks
- Networking and communications: fundamentals, security challenges, standards
- Cryptography: symmetric and asymmetric cryptography, applications
- Network security: firewalls, virtual private networks, intrusion detection / prevention
Graduates or 7th/8th Semester Students in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer System Engineering, Telecommunication & Electrical Engineering.
- 4 Weeks
- 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM (with additional free Lab facilities up to 4 hours)
Fee: Rs 18,000