Call center employees handle customer needs, including questions or complaints about an organization or product. Call center course can be taken alone or as part of a full undergraduate program. The students will be able to work in call center as call center agent after attending this course. Students will be having a great exposure after attending this course
Running call centers is a skill. Furthermore, it is also an art form. Managing call centers is not easy. It takes skill. Besides, you need to manage teams. Call center has large teams. Agents report to supervisors. And supervisors report to a manager. All have to specific skills. Be it a manager. Or a supervisor.
- Each role has specific skills. Supervisors need to manage agents. Managers need to manage supervisors. We have created modules for each skill.
- Our call center training programs covers all skills. Training focuses on soft skills. Other programs teach customer service methods. Therefore courses discuss best practices. Also, courses cover call center strategies.
- An international customer service expert teaches the courses. Our trainer is a certified call center expert from USA. Furthermore, he has over 15 years experience managing call centers. Call Center Training is a part of ThinkFaculty customer service programs.
- Planning on improving call center experience? Want to build a call center? Need to improve supervisor skills? How to measure call centers? How to rate supervisors?
- These are important questions. You need skills to manage operations. Indeed, our training program covers all skills. Become a certified call center manager. Finally start improving operations as a supervisor.
Training provides understanding of best practices. With best practices, efficiencies improve. Consequently, customer service ratings increases. Frequent calls decrease. More time to work on quality measures.